A giant bubble machine + links for your weekend
Happy Friday, friends! If you are stressed out at all, I recommend watching this giant bubble machine on loop. It’s like a visual meditation!
In any given week I see much more great stuff than I can post, so I thought I’d bring back my link list. Here are some reads for your weekend:
- 216 foreign words for positive emotion that don’t have English equivalents
- I want to buy tickets for “The Most Incredible Thing” tout de suite. (Watch the slideshow of the joyful costumes: polka dots and swirls and spirals, oh my!)
- Researchers discover the science behind “resting bitch face”
- Why we sigh: Sounds convey more emotion than words
- Adam Grant’s new book Originals, which celebrates the joy of being a non-conformist, is out!
- Amazing landscape-inspired carpets make your house feel like a mossy meadow
And that’s it! Have a joyful weekend, friends.